Fantastic early morning from Maine where we have absent from it emotion like it was hardly spring to feeling like it’s the center of summer in the span of 1 week. The temperature got up to 86F yesterday and it really is heading to be even warmer today. It’s likely to be terrific for actively playing outdoors, using bikes, and obtaining enjoyable donning shorts and tee shirts for the initially time in 2022.
Yet another sign that spring is swiftly turning into summer time is the escalating number of chook nests all-around our household. We even have a grosbeak nesting on our residence. This week a male grosbeak commenced going to our window hen feeder through our supper time. We appreciate the clearly show that nature gives. I hope that you might be in a position to do the same anywhere you dwell. Talking of which, Steven Rinella has released a new guide that I remarkably propose to anyone who is intrigued in acquiring youngsters exterior and engaged with mother nature. It is titled Outdoor Young children in an Within World.
These have been the week’s most well-liked posts:
1. 3 Resources for Swiftly & Quickly Making Conclude-of-Yr Slideshow Video clips
2. How to Create and Send out Individualized Certificates in Google Workspace
3. Brief and Easy Means to Get rid of Graphic Backgrounds
4. Build Place-dependent Reminders in Google Preserve
5. Living Wage vs. Minimal Wage
6. How to Develop Your Possess Virtual Reality Tours
7. SplashLearn – A lot more Than Just Pleasurable Math and ELA Exercise
I’m likely back again on the road this summertime to host skilled advancement workshops in-person! If you’d like to have me arrive to your school, please get in contact with me soon.
Spring and Summer season Webinars
I carry out professional growth webinars throughout the calendar year. I will host a free of charge 1-hour webinar for any faculty or team that buys ten or far more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Tips.
Many thanks to This Month’s Banner Advertisers!
Other Sites to Follow Me:
- The Useful Ed Tech Publication comes out each individual Sunday night/ Monday morning. It features my favourite idea of the 7 days and the week’s most popular posts from No cost Know-how for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has far more than 41,000 subscribers looking at my quick tutorial videos on a huge array of academic engineering applications.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free of charge Technological innovation for Teachers Fb web page features new and previous posts from this website all through the week.
- If you happen to be curious about my lifetime exterior of schooling, you can adhere to me on Instagram or Strava.
This write-up at first appeared on FreeTech4Lecturers.com. If you see it in other places, it has been utilised without having permission. Web sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) perform incorporate Icons Day by day and Every day Dose. Highlighted impression captured by Richard Byrne.