JetBrains has extra a Dependency Analyzer to its IntelliJ Notion Java IDE, a new aspect that helps with dependency administration and conflict resolution. Security also is a aim in the most recent update to the IDE.
The Dependency Analyzer is integrated in edition 2022.1 of IntelliJ Idea, published April 11, as this year’s initial major launch of the flagship Java IDE. Dependency Analyzer offers data about all Maven and Gradle dependencies utilised in a challenge, aiding developers detect and solve conflicting dependencies, filter out duplicate dependencies, and navigate across dependencies to appropriate establish configurations.
IntelliJ Notion can be downloaded from the JetBrains website or current straight within the IDE alone. Other abilities highlighted in IntelliJ Notion 2022.1:
- In the Top variation of the IDE, Maven and Gradle dependences are detected that are regarded susceptible and fixes are advised exactly where offered. This is carried out by way of Checkmarx Application Composition Analysis, which is bundled in the IDE by the Deal Checker plugin.
- The Notifications instrument window supplies a new way to retrieve and shop notifications from the IDE. This resource replaces the Celebration Log occasion.
- The Markdown editor has been improved, making it possible for builders to run commands instantly from the file employing the Run icon on the gutter and to copy code blocks utilizing the Duplicate code snippet.
- An up to date New Venture Wizard makes it less difficult to start new jobs of any scale. The Maven Archetype job generator has been increased with search-as-you-style operation when browsing archetypes and with the ability to take care of an archetype catalog all through module development.
- Code Eyesight inlay hints has been updated with Code Writer hints, enabled by default to offer insights about code inside the editor.
- The Structural Research and Switch dialog was redesigned, with the intent of presenting an uncomplicated way to look through templates and a additional-easy UI.
- Java 18 abilities are supported.
- IDE effectiveness with the Kotlin language has been improved. And Kotlin 1.6.20 is supported.
- Code completion for the Groovy language has been improved.
- For Kubernetes, means loaded from the cluster path now can be modified from the editor tab.
- Docker’s UI in the Expert services resource window has been up to date. A makeover has been applied for containers, pictures, networks, and volumes.
Copyright © 2022 IDG Communications, Inc.